Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lady in the Water


Fairy tales, bedtime stories, legends, we all heard and read about it when we were children. As we grow older, we lose interest and do not believe in the fictional world anymore. Our imaginations die as we age. After watching Lady in the Water, it brings back the memories of the fairy tales, the fictional and magical stories we read as a child. It reminded me of the times when I was a child, where I played with toys and made them come to life in my imaginary mind. It made me feel alive again and wanting more. It makes you want to pick up a fantasy book and start reading again.

Lady in the Water is a movie with comprising elements that will make it different from many of the movies out there. The story is mysterious and keeps you in your seat throughout the whole film. There was never a dull moment. Like M. Night Shyamalan's other movies, it is very baffling, and it draws the audience in. It’s not as spectacular as his well-known movie “The Sixth Sense,” but based on my observation, I think it is a movie everyone should at least watch once. I give it 7 out of 10. Watch it and tell me what you think.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home