Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It Has Been a Long Time!!!

It has been 7 months since I last wrote in this blog. So I guess I can write one today since I am bored at work. My day wasn't too exciting, besides watching "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" at the theaters. Let's talk about movie pricing. It is insane these days. It cost me $8.50 for a matinee ticket, compared to when I was a kid, where it was like $3.75. Student tickets are $9 and adult tickets are $10. Watching a movie is kind of pricey; just imagine if you were still in high school and you had to take a girl out on a date to the movies. It would be kind of difficult if you did not have a job. It would be 20 dollars for two adult tickets, plus another $15 for popcorn, drinks, and etc. The minimum for a date to a movie would be at least 35 dollars. Anyways, just wanted to state the fact how movie prices have gone up.




So how was the new Harry Potter movie? It was great since my expectation wasn't too high for it considering the last two movies weren't that great. This one was very exciting and had a lot of action involved. Every scene contained a bit of action and the story was starting to move along towards the main plot. I give this movie 8 out of 10. Can't wait until the last 2 movies come out!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home